D-Link patch cords are available with full standard optical specifications, precise length tolerances. All assemblies are 100% inspected for optical characteristics and fiber end face finish.
The optical fiber patch cords are suitable for data communication, telecommunication applications. The terminated connectors in assemblies are designed to and are compatible with industry standards (EIA/TIA, IEC, ANSI, NTT and Telcordia). D-Link can deliver customized patch cords as per requirement .
- Adopts high precision ceramic ferrule with good concentricity
- Good geometrical characteristics of apex offset & radius of curvature & fiber height
- Compact & strong crimping offers exceptional tensile strength in cable assemblies
- 100% inspected for optical characteristics & fiber endface finish
- Low insertion loss & return loss, clean and scratch-free end faces
- Good performance endurance under changing circumstances