• Separate camera and control box design
• 15 meter cable for camera
• Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• Can be wall mounted or installed as a pinhole
High Definition Video
• 1 megapixel 720P CMOS sensor
• H.264, MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG compression
• ePTZ for virtual PTZ operation
• Multi-stream support
• Privacy Mask
• Motion detection
Security and Flexibility
• Motion and Tamper detection
• Advanced event management
• Supports 802.1x, QoS, CoS, and SNMPv1/v2/v3
• HTTPS encryption for web access
• microSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot for local storage
• Audio input/output for two-way audio
• DI/DO interface for connection to external devices
The DCS-1201 HD Covert Network Camera provides an excellent way to discreetly keep watch over an area without sacrificing quality or functionality. Place it anywhere you need to keep watch over an area; it’s diminutive size lets you place it in a far corner of the room or use a discreet pinhole installation. With motion detection, external device connectivity, advanced event management and more, the HD Covert Network Camera gives you reliable surveillance in a tiny package.
High Definition Surveillance, Anywhere
The HD Covert Network Camera uses a two-piece design that allows you to place the camera away from its control box. The camera generous 15 meter cable lets you install the camera in any corner of the room, even without a power outlet nearby. The camera unit itself is miniscule, and comes with three different mounting brackets for surface mount, angled mount, or discreet pinhole installation.
Though small in size, the camera is big on quality and uses a 720p HD sensor to provide sharp, high-resolution snapshots and videos with rich detail. Get a closer look with ePTZ, which lets you zoom in, zoom out, and pan across your camera’s video so you can survey a large area easily.
High Speed Access To Multiple Video Streams
The DCS-1201 supports simultaneous streaming of H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG video to provide both high-quality and bandwidth-efficient compression formats. Additionally, the DCS-1201 supports multicast H.264 and MPEG-4 streaming, allowing users to view the camera feed by subscribing to a multicast IP address on the network. You can also save snapshots and video to an inserted microSD card, ensuring that you can continue to record footage even if your network is disrupted.