Seamless coverage - D-Link Autozoning technology ensures your devices alwaysws remain connected to the strongest wireless signal throughout your home Portable and Easy to Use - Simply plug itinto a power outlet anywhere in your home to instantly extend a wireless network, without worrying about compatibility with older devices Easy to Set Up - Use theD-LinkOne-Touch app on your phone or push theWPS button to in
- • Wireless N gives you high-speed wireless connectivity for your devices
- • Wireless 802.11g backward compatibility
- • Wireless speeds of up to 300 Mbps
- • 10/100 Fast Ethernet Port
- • WPA2/WPA wireless encryption to keep your wireless connection secure
- • Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for secure setup with the simple press of a button
Easy to Use
- • One-piece wall plug design is compact, portable, and does not require additional power cables
- • Built-in setup wizard and QRS Mobile app for mobile devices guide you through installation
AC1750 Wireless Range Extender
AC1750 Wireless Range Extender
• Wireless AC – High-speed AC1750 wireless connectivity to devices
• Dual Band Connectivity – Greater flexibility and reduced interference
• External Antennas – Adjustable external antennas for maximum range
• Signal Strength LEDs – Guide you to the optimum position the house
• Gigabit Ethernet Port – Connect a wired device to the network
• Wi-Fi Protected Setup – Push button for easy connection
• Flexibility – Compatible with any wireless router brand
• Secure Wireless Encryption – Offers WPA™ or WPA2™ security
• Multi-Mode – AP or WiFi Range Extender
• Offers WPA™ or WPA2™ security
Compact, Convenient Design
This compact device is ideal for use at home or a small office, as it does not take up much space and is ready to use by simply plug it in. The bright signal Indicator LED makes finding a suitable location a cinch. It’s diminutive wall-plug design easily saves you the hassle of dealing with a power cord. Its sleek, unobstructive appearance blends easily into the decor of your home or office.
Extend Your Wireless Network
Dual-band technology helps reduce interference from nearby wireless transmitters in the home, and also provides backward compatibility with older wireless devices in your network, allowing you to enjoy a blazing-fast, reliable wireless connection.
Multiple Operation Mode
Besides wireless extender mode, you can also configure DAP-1720 as an access point to extend your home wireless network.
Today’s households are connecting more devices than ever before – with more and more iPhones, Androids, tablets and laptops laying around in any given home. It is important that each device get the speed and coverage it deserves.
3 Signal Strength Indicators – Intuitively Clear
3 signal LED show the strength of signal that DAP-1720 receives from existing router or access point. If signal is weak, DAP-1720 should be relocated to a wall outlet closer to the source wireless router, which really help to find the best location for your range extender quickly and easily.