• Concurrent dual-band 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz with 2 X 8 dBi MIMO directional patch antenna
• 5 GHz directional high gain antenna delivers extended coverage via WDS connection
• Support 2.4 GHz omnidirectional antenna that provides local wi-fi access for clients
• Up to 8 virtual access points may be created from a single Access Point
• Support Up to 4 SSIDs per frequency band and 8 SSIDs per AP
• Automatic load-balancing among neighboring access points
• WMM Quality of Service (QOS) makes an ideal AP for audio, video, and voice application.
• Support IP-55 for outdoor deployment with ESD protection and surge protection
The card's single RJ-45 connector connects to either 10BASE-T Ethernet or 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet.
In the fast 200Mbps full-duplex mode, the card's embedded flow control provides a means to protect your data against possible loss during transmission on the network.
Bus Master transfers data directly between the card and the PC host, bypassing your computer host CPU to alleviate its workload.
• Support Multi-Operation Mode (AP, WDS with AP, WDS Bridge, Wireless Client)
• Multiple SSIDs and VLANs for complete control over network access
• IP55 weatherproof and weather shield housing
• High Power Radio Design for wider coverage
• Inbuilt Radius Server as an advance security feature
• Supports 802.3af Power over Ethernet
• Multiple access points manageability by using D-Link Central Wi-Fi Manager
- Wireless N300 Mbps 2.4GHz Single Band Outdoor Access Point with POE Pass-Through
- Two 10/100 Ethernet ports (one supporting PoE) allow for further physical expansion
- Built-in 10 dBi sector antenna with high power output ensuring that wireless coverage
- Weather-proof design (IPX6) built to withstand harsh environments
- Supports multiple operation modes - AP,WDS with AP, Client, Repeater, WISP Client & Repeater
- Supports 802.1Q VLAN Tagging, operating with multiple SSIDs to segment traffic
- Provides WLAN partitioning for deployments such as wireless hot spots