• Blazing performance reaching up to 1 Gbps of network throughput
• 2.4 GHz 802.11n supports up to 300 Mbps and 5 GHz 802.11ac supports up to 867 Mbps
• IP 67-compliant housing to withstand very harsh weather conditions
• Up to 32 virtual access points may be created using a single access point
• Support up to 16 SSIDs per frequency band and 32 SSIDs per AP
• Automatic load-balancing between linked Access Points
• Flexible Wi-Fi QoS schemes, allowing for controlled and balanced access
• Supports 802.3at Power over Gigabit Ethernet to be installed in remote locations
• Support Dynamic Auto-Channel Selection, Automatic RF Adjustment and Auto Power management
• Concurrent dual-band 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz with 2 X 8 dBi MIMO directional patch antenna
• 5 GHz directional high gain antenna delivers extended coverage via WDS connection
• Support 2.4 GHz omnidirectional antenna that provides local wi-fi access for clients
• Up to 8 virtual access points may be created from a single Access Point
• Support Up to 4 SSIDs per frequency band and 8 SSIDs per AP
• Automatic load-balancing among neighboring access points
• WMM Quality of Service (QOS) makes an ideal AP for audio, video, and voice application.
• Support IP-55 for outdoor deployment with ESD protection and surge protection
-P-Iris & Motorized Lens
-2 Megapixels For Full HD Resolution At 30 fps
-Wide Dynamic Range
-Full HD Resolution
-Reliable 24-Hour Surveillance
-HD Mini Bullet
-Outdoor Network Camera
-Weatherproof and Vandal-proof for Outdoor Applications
-Full HD Resolution with Wide Dynamic Range
-Full HD Image Quality and Detail
-Vandal Resistant Outdoor Surveillance
• Up to 1200 Mbps high-speed on Concurrent dual band 802.11ac standards
• Support Wireless Speed of 300 MB over 2.4 GHz & 900 Mbps Over 5 GHz band
• Support load balancing to ensure maximum performance by limiting user per AP
• Support Wi-Fi Multimedia QoS for audio, video, and voice applications
• Two Internal 6 dBi antennas for optimal wireless coverage over 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz band
• Two Gigabit LAN ports , One Port Support 802.af Power over Ethernet
• Support multiple operation – AP, WDS with AP, WDS/Bridge and Client
• IP 68 Water and Dust-Proof housing Weather Resistant to temperatures (30°C ~ 60°C)
• Built in Radius Server allowing users to create their accounts within the device itself.
• Up to 8 VLANs per band for implementing multiple SSIDs to segment users
• Support Multi-Operation Mode (AP, WDS with AP, WDS Bridge, Wireless Client)
• Multiple SSIDs and VLANs for complete control over network access
• IP55 weatherproof and weather shield housing
• High Power Radio Design for wider coverage
• Inbuilt Radius Server as an advance security feature
• Supports 802.3af Power over Ethernet
• Multiple access points manageability by using D-Link Central Wi-Fi Manager
- Wireless N300 Mbps 2.4GHz Single Band Outdoor Access Point with POE Pass-Through
- Two 10/100 Ethernet ports (one supporting PoE) allow for further physical expansion
- Built-in 10 dBi sector antenna with high power output ensuring that wireless coverage
- Weather-proof design (IPX6) built to withstand harsh environments
- Supports multiple operation modes - AP,WDS with AP, Client, Repeater, WISP Client & Repeater
- Supports 802.1Q VLAN Tagging, operating with multiple SSIDs to segment traffic
- Provides WLAN partitioning for deployments such as wireless hot spots
Dualband 2.4GHz & 5GHz 18dBi Gain Directional Outdoor Antenna - Up to 8km Range The ANT70-1800 directional antenna is a high gain, high-performance dual band antenna for indoor and outdoor installation. This antenna can greatly increase the effective wireless operation range of 802.11a, 802.11b and 802.11g wireless devices.
The ANT70-1000 directional antenna is a high gain, high-performance dual band antenna for indoor and outdoor installation. This antenna can greatly increase the effective wireless operation range of 802.11a, 802.11b and 802.11g wireless devices.
D-Link’s ANT70-0800 Dual-Band Omni Directional Antenna is suitable for outdoor installation. It provides a Gain of 8dBi for 2.4GHz band and 10dBi for 5GHz band to give your wireless network an extended operating range. For best performance, users can use an antenna of the same Gain or higher, at the other end of the connection to take advantage of this antenna’s powerful signal transmission
The D-Link ANT24-2100 can be used to improve the transmission rate and extend the transmission range of your wireless LAN device operating on the 2.4GHz frequency range.
The D-Link ANT24-1800 connects to the DWL-900AP+, DI-614+, DI-714P+, DWL-900AP, DI-714 and DI-713P to extend the range of coverage for the wireless network.
The D-Link ANT24-1202 Outdoor Omni-Directional Antenna is designed to be used in conjunction with devices at the 2.4GHz frequency, and compliance with the b and g standards. It offers a powerful omni-directional signal at a high 12dBi gain that can effectively redistribute a wireless signal to multiple remote locations at a wide range from an access point or bridge.