180° Field of View – Widest angle lens on a fixed camera
1080p HD Quality Video– Rich detail and crisp image quality
Unique De-Warping Technology – Maximizes video quality with less distortion
802.11AC Wireless – Latest Wi-Fi technology for better bandwidth and improved range
Sound and Motion Detection – Push alert notifications when loud noises or movement is detected
Two-Way Audio – Built-in microphone and speaker for two-way communication
Local Recording – MicroSD/SDXC card slot for local recording based on event triggers
Night Vision – See up to 16 feet in complete darkness with built-in IR LEDs
Remote Viewing – View on your iPhone, iPad, Android device or Windows phone with the mydlink Lite app
-1/4” Megapixel CMOS progressive sensor
-Fixed lens: 2.4 mm F2.0
-Wide viewing angle: (H)98°/(V)52°/(D)115°
-Audio in and out jacks can be connected to a microphone and speaker for 2-way communication
-Built-in infrared-cut removable (ICR) filter for round the clock surveillance
-Built-in IR LED illuminator with an 8 metre range for use in dark areas
- - Watch Over More of Your Home, Day and Night
- - Motion and Sound Detection with Night Vision
- - mydlink™-enabled Cloud Access
Omna 180 CAM HD
Omna 180 CAM HD
- See your home in a whole new perspective with 180-degree wide angle view
- Full HD 1080p resolution for sharp images
- Record video clips with sound to microSD card to play back later (microSD card not included).
- Receive alerts and record video clips whenever motion is detected
- Enjoy crisp and clear two-way communication using the camera's built-in microphone and speaker
- Night vision allows you to see up to 5m in the dark
- Create HomeKit scenes seamlessly with other HomeKit enabled devices
Now available at :
A New Perspective
Featuring an elegant and modern design, Omna is derived from the Latin word ‘omnis’ meaning all-encompassing. Most cameras offer a limited 120-degree lens, while D-Link’s unique 180-degree solutions and de-warping technology allow users to see just about everywhere and everything.
Packed with features
1 Supports microSD cards up to 128 GB (card not included).
Omna allows you to see and feel as if you are ‘always home.’ View everything remotely through your iOS device – keep an eye on your pet in the living room, or check on your home while away for extra peace of mind.*
* Controlling the Omna 180 Cam HD away from home requires an Apple TV (4th generation or later) with tvOS 10.1 or later or iPad with iOS 10.1 or later.
Never Miss A Moment
Even when you’re not at home, Omna’s built in microphone and speaker allows you to enjoy clear two-way audio. Communicate with family members or your pet as if you are actually there.
Set up in seconds…
Follow a few simple steps in the Apple Homeapp to see and hear everything that is happening in your home.
Plays well with others
The Omna 180 Cam HD also works seamlessly with other Apple HomeKit enabled devices. Easily control and turn on lights, smart plugs, thermostats and sound alarms with the motion detection feature.
for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Our Omna companion App has been designed to give users added benefits – receive motion detection notifications, playback recorded video clips on your mobile device, firmware upgrade and more.
What’s in the box
180 CAM HD (DSH-C310)
Quick Installation Guide