Seamless coverage - D-Link Autozoning technology ensures your devices alwaysws remain connected to the strongest wireless signal throughout your home Portable and Easy to Use - Simply plug itinto a power outlet anywhere in your home to instantly extend a wireless network, without worrying about compatibility with older devices Easy to Set Up - Use theD-LinkOne-Touch app on your phone or push theWPS button to in
- AC1750 Speeds - Up to 450Mbps (2.4GHz)+ 1300Mbps (5GHz)
- Coverage - External antennas help improve Wi-Fi coverage throughout large homes and even backyards. Better Wi-Fi Coverage and more speed.
- Easy Setup - Sets up with the touch of a button. Plus, the Smart Signal Indicator helps you locate the best place to put your Wi-Fi extender to get the best coverage in your home.
- Backwards Compatible - Works with any existing Wi-Fi network.
• 2.4 GHz Wireless N gives you high-speed wireless
connectivity for your devices
• Wireless 802.11g/b backward compatibility
• Wireless speeds of up to 300 Mbps1
• 10/100 Fast Ethernet Port
• Passthrough power plug (country-dependent)
• WPA2/WPA wireless encryption to keep your wireless connection secure
• Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for secure setup with the simple press of a button
Easy to Use
• One-piece wall plug design is compact, portable,
and does not require additional power cables
• Built-in setup wizard and QRS Mobile app for
mobile devices guide you through installation
• Smart Signal Indicator for optimizing placement
The DAP-1365 N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender with Power Passthrough is a portable plug-in repeater that lets you extend an existing wireless network. You can place it anywhere in your home to increase the range of your wireless network and its Power Passthrough design ensures that your electrical outlet remains available. Supporting Wireless N, this tiny yet powerful range extender gives you connection speeds of up to 300 Mbps, while still being backwards compatible with your existing wireless devices.
Extend Your Wireless Network
Increase the coverage of your home wireless network with the sleek and easy-to-use DAP-1365 N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender with Power Passthrough. N300 technology helps to extend wireless range in your home or office and also provides backward compatibility with older wireless devices in your network, allowing you to enjoy a fast, reliable wireless connection. Alternatively, use the built-in Fast Ethernet port and your home’s existing wired Ethernet cabling to extend wireless coverage without worrying about signal strength.
Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use
Setting up the N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender is simple. Just use the one-touch configuration function by pushing the WPS push-button on the DAP-1365 and on the router or access point you want to extend, and the DAP-1365 will automatically configure itself for you. Alternatively, you can use the supported QRS Mobile app on your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch®, or Android™ mobile device to set up the DAP-1365 easily without needing a computer. The N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender with Power Passthrough even includes a built-in setup wizard that lets you configure it wirelessly with a PC or mobile device.