180° Field of View – Widest angle lens on a fixed camera
1080p HD Quality Video– Rich detail and crisp image quality
Unique De-Warping Technology – Maximizes video quality with less distortion
802.11AC Wireless – Latest Wi-Fi technology for better bandwidth and improved range
Sound and Motion Detection – Push alert notifications when loud noises or movement is detected
Two-Way Audio – Built-in microphone and speaker for two-way communication
Local Recording – MicroSD/SDXC card slot for local recording based on event triggers
Night Vision – See up to 16 feet in complete darkness with built-in IR LEDs
Remote Viewing – View on your iPhone, iPad, Android device or Windows phone with the mydlink Lite app
- See your home in a whole new perspective with 180-degree wide angle view
- Full HD 1080p resolution for sharp images
- Record video clips with sound to microSD card to play back later (microSD card not included).
- Receive alerts and record video clips whenever motion is detected
- Enjoy crisp and clear two-way communication using the camera's built-in microphone and speaker
- Night vision allows you to see up to 5m in the dark
- Create HomeKit scenes seamlessly with other HomeKit enabled devices
Now available at :
-1/4” Megapixel CMOS progressive sensor
-Fixed lens: 2.4 mm F2.0
-Wide viewing angle: (H)98°/(V)52°/(D)115°
-Audio in and out jacks can be connected to a microphone and speaker for 2-way communication
-Built-in infrared-cut removable (ICR) filter for round the clock surveillance
-Built-in IR LED illuminator with an 8 metre range for use in dark areas
- - Watch Over More of Your Home, Day and Night
- - Motion and Sound Detection with Night Vision
- - mydlink™-enabled Cloud Access
• High quality HD CMOS sensor for excellent image quality.
• Built-in IR LEDs to capture video in low-light environments, or even complete darkness.
• Wide angle lens for better camera coverage.
• Motion detection with configurable detection windows.
• Sound level detection.
• Send notifications and snapshots or video clips to your e-mail address.
Ease Of Use
• Uses the latest Wireless AC technology so you
can install the camera anywhere with ease.
• Backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n.
• WPS support for easy wireless connection.
• UPnP & DDNS support.
The DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera makes it easy and convenient to watch over your home no matter where you are. Place it anywhere with Wireless AC connectivity, and stay informed with built-in motion and sound detection. Equipped with night vision and infrared illuminators, the DCS-935L is ideal for all-day surveillance. It’s also mydlink-enabled, so you can check on your camera anytime over the Internet through the mydlink website or the handy mobile app.
Peace Of Mind With 24/7 Monitoring Of Any Environment
The DCS-935L is a standalone surveillance camera that requires no special hardware or software,and can run independently even without a PC. Send e-mail notifications with snapshots or video clips whenever motion or sound is detected using just the DCS-935L and an Internet
connection. You can customize areas of the video to monitor for motion to keep watch over entryways, and you can set volume limits to detect when a loud sound is picked up by the camera. Night time monitoring is possible with the built-in infrared LEDs which allow for night time viewing of up to 16 feet (5 meters), enabling round-the-clock monitoring of a home or small office.
Wireless AC For Speed And Reliability
When setting up a surveillance camera, you need to make sure that it can provide smooth video wherever you decide to install it. The DCS-935L has built-in Wireless AC and takes advantage of the latest Wi-Fi technology to give you a high bandwidth connection to your router for streaming HD video from your camera, and improved range for more flexible placement.Instant Anywhere Access With mydlink Cloud Service Enhanced with mydlink™ support, the DCS-935L makes it easier and more convenient for you to look after your family and home or office environment. With a mydlink service enabled camera, you can stay connected to everything you love from anywhere, anytime. Access your camera through the mydlink website or the mydlink mobile app that lets you view and manage your camera through your tablet or mobile phone, no matter where you are.