D-Link 19-inch Fixed Optical Fiber Interconnection Units are the smaller basic patch panel & cabinets used in interconnecting, cross-connecting, or splicing applications in LANs at a premise location. The LIU (optical fiber interconnecting unit) is modular and suitable for optical cable installation, bare fibers splicing & protection, pigtails storage & management. The number of fibers determines which LIU is appropriate for the application.
The D-Link 1U Series Combination Shelves help you save time & money to manage your cable resources efficiently. By using these shelves to terminate and splice fibers, you can rearrange cabling quickly and keep track of your fiber resources. Efficient fiber management also helps save on maintenance and replacement costs.
- Aluminum base material for light mounting
- Slim 1 Unit Mounting Height
- Front-mounted cable saddles for jumper management
- Can manage both splices and terminations
- Preassembled shelves in multiple configurations
- Rubber fiber slotted bracket built-in, metal splice shelf to protect the fibers
- 2 fiber spools built-in for 900 μm tight buffered fiber storing
- Capable of storing up to 3 meters of 900 μm tight buffered fiber per adapter
- Removable front and rear covers for better access to interior of LIU