Supports Google Drive Sync
(coming soon in 2016)
Cloud Enabled with mydlink Services
• Remotely manage data or built-in applications from anywhere using the mydlink mobile device app or on a PC through the mydlink portal
• Simplified setup through the mydlink portal with D-Link Zero Configuration technology
• Two easy-to-load hard drive bays accept any capacity 3.5” SATA internal drive
• Hot-Swap feature enables replacing a failed hard drive without having to power down or reboot.
• USB 3.0 port to connect additional external storage or multifunction printer
• Faster, more powerful hardware and add-on software features provide a streamlined solution
• Gigabit Ethernet connectivity provides high speed network transfers
• DLNA Certified media server
• Music; Photo Center software
• iTunes media server
• Peer to peer download engine
• Feature-rich backup software suite
• Supports local, remote, USB, and cloud backup
• Supports Apple Time Machine
• RAID 1 technology helps protect your data
The DNS-327L ShareCenter™ + 2-Bay Cloud Network Storage Enclosure is an easy-to-use solution for accessing, sharing, and backing up your important data by creating your own personal cloud. Keep all of your data safely stored and protected at home, and still have it at your fingertips with a sleek, award-winning NAS solution.
Share Your Files from Anywhere
The ShareCenter™ + 2-Bay Cloud Network Storage Enclosure includes a web enabled file server which allows you to download your documents, photos, and other multimedia files from wherever you are. Once configured, simply log into your ShareCenter using the friendly web user interface to view a list of available files. You can also connect to the DNS-327L with the mydlink Access – NAS app to access and play music, watch videos, and view photos directly on your mobile device. With the mydlink portal, you’ll never have to bother with configuring complicated network settings to enable remote access to your content.
Easy Installation and Set Up
The DNS-327L can accept 3.5” internal SATA hard drives up to 4 TB, and installing drives is as simple as popping the top, attaching the hard drive holders, and then sliding them into place. Push the latch button to access the drive bays, then just slide in your storage drives into place and you’re ready. A convenient USB port on the back of the ShareCenter can be used to attach a multifunction USB printer, an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), or an external USB storage drive to use with the one-touch backup function. Combined with a D-Link Cloud Router, the DNS-327L can also take advantage of Zero Configuration Setup. Zero Configuration technology greatly simplifies the configuration of your DNS-327L. Simply choose the RAID type you need and the Zero Configuration will do the rest for you.
Stream Digital Media with a Built-in Media Server
Back up your digital media files to the ShareCentre for safe keeping and enjoy the benefits of the built-in DLNA Certified UPnP AV media server. Stream digital content to compatible media players such as the PlayStation® 3, Microsoft® Xbox 360™, or directly to a smart TV. You can also enjoy photo,
music, and video streaming remotely through mobile devices.
Powerful Performance andFlexibility
Four different hard drive modes are available (Standard, JBOD, RAID0, RAID1), which allow users to chose the configuration best suited to their needs. Standard mode creates two separately accessible hard drives. JBOD combines both drives to create a single, easy-to-use volume. RAID 0 combines both drives in a “striped” configuration, which provides maximum performance when using a Gigabit Ethernet connection. RAID 1 creates a copy of your data on both drives, providing maximum protection; if one drive fails, the unaffected drive continues to function as a single drive until the failed drive is replaced. The DNS-327L is hot-swap enabled, meaning you can easily replace a failed drive and your data will automatically be copied to the new drive, allowing the ShareCenter to return to its full level of protection and ensuring your files remain safe.