Gigabit Ethernet Speed - High-speed ports provide the latest Ethernet technology while remaining backward compatible for connections to older computers and equipment
Revolutionary Design - Compact metal case for high-port count Gigabit switches, plus a fanless design that provides noise-free operation at all times
Green Solution - Range of D-Link Green Technology features help save energy usage automatically and reduce costs, without sacrificing performance
Eco-friendly and Economical
Low-cost, innovative design runs reliably and quietly, saving energy and cutting costs without sacrificing connectivity
Fast Ethernet ports allow you to expand your newtrok and connect all your devices for quick file transfers and smooth media streaming
Environmental features reduce energy consumption, cutting costs, while compliance certifications give you piece of mind
Extend your Network – Simultaneously increase your wireless coverage while delivering wired connectivity to your Ethernet-enabled devices
Wireless Performance – Powerful AC1200 wireless performance with speeds up to 1200 Mbps (300 Mbps -2.4GHz and 867Mbps – 5GHz)
Wired Performance – Experience Powerline AV2 wired speeds of up to 1000Mbps
Scalable – Easily expand your network with additional PowerLine adapters
Compact Design – Small form factor doesn't block other outlet plugs
Pass-through Socket with Noise Filter – Integrated Advanced noise filter improves network performance and no outlet is wasted
Plug and Play Installation – Quickly setup your PowerLine adapters with the push of a button
- High-Speed internet
Latest ADSL2/2+ standards provide Internet transmission of up to 24 Mbps downstream,
1 Mbps upstream
- High performance wireless
High-speed 802.11n wireless gives you superior speed and range while remaining
compatible with 802.11g/b devices
- Total security & QoS
Firewall protection, user access control, WPA/WPA2 wireless security,
and priority queues
Blazing Fast Wireless Speeds - High-speed Wireless N technology allows you to wirelessly stream HD movies, play lag-free online games, and make clear Internet phone calls
Total Security - Complete set of security features including an SPI firewall and Wi-Fi Protected Access to shield your network from intruders
Total Compatibility - Works with any Wi-Fi certified device, so your older wireless devices will connect without hassle, giving you peace of mind and performance
- Connect up to sixteen devices with Fast Ethernet connectivity
- Compact design for placement virtually anywhere
- Plug and play technology for simple setup
- Fanless design provides silent operation
-Gigabit ports allow you to connect up to five or eight devices for fast file transfers and smooth media streaming
-QoS support enables uninterrupted VoIP calls, smooth online gaming, and quick downloads over the network connection
-D-Link Green Technology saves energy while using an economical yet innovative design that runs cool and quiet
Create a blazing fast home network that connects all of your computers and mobile devices to your broadband Internet connection. The newly introduced SmartConnect1 technology ensures that older wireless devices do not degrade the overall performance of the DIR-885L and allows wireless AC devices to have a total throughput of 3150 Mbps. The Advanced AC SmartBeam technology that is also in the DIR-885L brings you the future of high-bandwidth wireless connectivity, vastly increasing the speed and coverage of your network.
The AC3150 Ultra Wifi Router is mydlink Cloud enabled, so you can effortlessly access and view your network no matter where you are. See who is connected to your router, change settings, or block someone from using your network connection, all from an Internet connected PC, tablet, or smartphone. Parents can monitor what sites their children are visiting, to stay informed and in control on the go.
The mydlink SharePort app allows you to connect a USB storage device to the DIR-885L and instantly share documents, movies, pictures, and music with mobile devices. Put your music library on a USB drive and share it with everyone else in your home, or show photos on the living room TV while a family member watches a movie on their mobile device.
The DGS-1008A 8-Port Gigabit Switch is part of D-Link’s new series of SOHO devices that make use of D-Link’s Green Technology, providing energy savings, reduced heat, and a longer product life without sacrificing performance or functionality. It provides eight Gigabit ports for easy expansion of your network and a quick way to upgrade your network to Gigabit connectivity. An energy-efficient power adapter (Energy Star Level V qualified), minimized use of harmful substances (RoHS compliant), and recyclable packaging make this switch truly environmentally friendly.
– High Performance : AC3900 Wi-Fi System provides stronger and faster Wi-Fi for 4K streaming and gaming on multiple devices
– More Coverage: Provides relaible high-power Wi-Fi for up to 6,000 sq. ft. of seamless coverage
– One Seamless Network: Automatically connects devices to the strongest signal as users move through the home, all while using single Network Name (SSID)
– 4 x 4 Data Streams : Covr AC2600 Wi-Fi Router supports up to 4 simultaneous data streams for increased throughput, perfect for steaming 4K video and games
– MU-MIMO: Like having multiple routers in your home, Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) sends and receives data to and from multiple devices simultaneously to increase speed and efficiency
– D-Link Wi-Fi App: Covr setup is quick and easy with the free D-Link Wi-Fi app
– Parental Control: Filter unwanted web content and block specific web si
– Guest Network: Enable a public encrypted wireless guest network for visitors
– DLNA Support: Play and share your media on any DLNA devices such as TV’s, gaming consoles, smart phones, tablets and more
The DES-1026G is an unmanaged 10/100 Mbps switch designed to enhance workgroup performance while providing a high level of flexibility. It provides 24 10/100Mbps ports for workstation connection, plus 2 copper/SFP Gigabit combo ports for server and uplink deployment.
- Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports give you high-speed wired connectivity Flexible Bandwidth
- Concurrent dual-band wireless for connections up to 1200 Mbps
- QoS engine to prioritize important traffic and deliver uninterrupted bandwidth Setup and Management
- Web browser-based setup and configuration
- Setup wizard to guide you through the configuration process
- Firewall and access control options to prevent attacks and restrict access to your network
- High-Speed internet Latest ADSL2/2+ standards provide Internet transmission of up to 24 Mbps downstream, 1 Mbps upstream
- High performance wireless High-speed 802.11n wireless gives you superior speed and range while remaining compatible with 802.11g/b devices
- Total security & QoS Firewall protection, user access control, WPA/WPA2 wireless security, and priority queues
Stream HD multimedia across your home without interruption using the fastest wired and wireless connectivity options available today
Create a personal cloud to effortlessly PC or mobile device
The QRS (Quick Router Setup) Mobile app for your iOS or Android device allows you to set up your network without touching a computer
Uses 802.11n technology, allowing for faster browsing and smooth streaming, while still compatible with 802.11g devices
Rotatable high-gain antenna enhances reception,covering a wider distance and eliminating dead spots in hard to reach areas
Intuitive Setup Wizard for easy setup, enabling robust security simply by pushing a button
The card's single RJ-45 connector connects to either 10BASE-T Ethernet or 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet.
In the fast 200Mbps full-duplex mode, the card's embedded flow control provides a means to protect your data against possible loss during transmission on the network.
Bus Master transfers data directly between the card and the PC host, bypassing your computer host CPU to alleviate its workload.
GIGABIT CONNECTION FOR HOME
The D-Link DGS-1008P 8-port Gigabit Ethernet switch enables home and office users to easily connect and supply power to Power over Ethernet (PoE) devices such as wireless access points (APs), IP cameras, and IP phones. It also provides the opportunity to add additional Ethernet devices like computers, printers, and Network Attached Storage (NAS) onto a network. This compact PoE switch operates quietly, making it ideal for use in virtually any room or office.
POWER OVER ETHERNET (PoE)
The first four ports of the DGS-1008P support the IEEE 802.3af PoE protocol. Each of these four ports can supply up to 15.4 watts, for a total PoE budget of 52 watts, allowing users to attach an IEEE 802.3af-compliant device to the DGS-1008P that requires no additional power. Use PoE for applications that are far from power outlets or when you want to minimize the clutter of extra cables.
AUTO MDI/MDIX CROSSOVER
All ports support automatic MDI/MDIX crossover, eliminating the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Each port can be plugged directly to a server, hub, router, or switch using regular straight-through twisted-pair Ethernet cables.
The DGS-1008P 8-Port Gigabit Switch makes use of D-Link Green™ eco-friendly technology, providing energy savings, reduced power consumption, and a longer product life without sacrificing operational performance or functionality. This switch helps to conserve energy through methods such as Link Status and Cable Length Detection. The Link Status feature automatically powers down ports that have no link, allowing the switch to save substantial amounts of energy by cutting power for unused ports or ports connected to computers that have been shut down. It can also detect connected cable lengths, and adjust power usage accordingly, helping you save energy without affecting networking performance. In addition, the fan-less design extends the product’s life and also reduces noise