Seamless coverage - D-Link Autozoning technology ensures your devices alwaysws remain connected to the strongest wireless signal throughout your home Portable and Easy to Use - Simply plug itinto a power outlet anywhere in your home to instantly extend a wireless network, without worrying about compatibility with older devices Easy to Set Up - Use theD-LinkOne-Touch app on your phone or push theWPS button to in
- • Wireless N gives you high-speed wireless connectivity for your devices
- • Wireless 802.11g backward compatibility
- • Wireless speeds of up to 300 Mbps
- • 10/100 Fast Ethernet Port
- • WPA2/WPA wireless encryption to keep your wireless connection secure
- • Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for secure setup with the simple press of a button
Easy to Use
- • One-piece wall plug design is compact, portable, and does not require additional power cables
- • Built-in setup wizard and QRS Mobile app for mobile devices guide you through installation
- AC1750 Speeds - Up to 450Mbps (2.4GHz)+ 1300Mbps (5GHz)
- Coverage - External antennas help improve Wi-Fi coverage throughout large homes and even backyards. Better Wi-Fi Coverage and more speed.
- Easy Setup - Sets up with the touch of a button. Plus, the Smart Signal Indicator helps you locate the best place to put your Wi-Fi extender to get the best coverage in your home.
- Backwards Compatible - Works with any existing Wi-Fi network.
Connect to a Wireless Network
The D-Link DAP-1360 Wireless N Access Point connects to a broadband modem enabling you to wirelessly share your Internet connection. It is a 802.11n compliant device that delivers up to 14x faster speeds 1 and 6x farther range 1 than 802.11g while retaining backward compatibility with 802.11g and 802.11b devices. Enjoy surfing the web, checking e-mail, and chatting with family and friends online at faster speeds on your wireless network.
Protect Your Wireless Network & Data
The DAP-1360 provides 64/128-bit WEP encryption and WPA/WPA2 security to protect your network and wireless data. This device also supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to quickly and securely setup a wireless network. In addition, the access point features m AC address filtering and a disable SSID broadcast function to limit outsiders’ access to your home and office network.
Configure Your AP for Different Applications
The DAP-1360 can be configured to operate in seven different modes as needed. The Access Point mode allows the device to act as a central hub for wireless users. The Wireless Client mode is available to enable the DAP-1360 to connect to another access point. There is a Bridge mode to join two wired networks (LANs) together and a Bridge with AP mode so the device can act as a wireless hub and a bridge at the same time. The Repeater mode extends wireless coverage to cover all “dead” spots. A WISP Client Router mode allows wireless Internet service subscribers to share Internet connection with home/office Ethernet-enabled computers without the need for an extra router.finally, the device can act as a WISP Repeater to let WISP subscribers share their Internet connection with wired and wireless computers without any extra routers.
Install Your AP Quickily & Easily
With the D-Link Setup Wizard, you can set up your wireless network in minutes. It configures your DAP-1360’s operating mode and makes it easy to add new wireless devices to the network. Create a simple wireless network for your home and office quickly and easily with the DAP-1360.