Seamless coverage - D-Link Autozoning technology ensures your devices alwaysws remain connected to the strongest wireless signal throughout your home Portable and Easy to Use - Simply plug itinto a power outlet anywhere in your home to instantly extend a wireless network, without worrying about compatibility with older devices Easy to Set Up - Use theD-LinkOne-Touch app on your phone or push theWPS button to in
- • Wireless N gives you high-speed wireless connectivity for your devices
- • Wireless 802.11g backward compatibility
- • Wireless speeds of up to 300 Mbps
- • 10/100 Fast Ethernet Port
- • WPA2/WPA wireless encryption to keep your wireless connection secure
- • Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for secure setup with the simple press of a button
Easy to Use
- • One-piece wall plug design is compact, portable, and does not require additional power cables
- • Built-in setup wizard and QRS Mobile app for mobile devices guide you through installation
- AC1750 Speeds - Up to 450Mbps (2.4GHz)+ 1300Mbps (5GHz)
- Coverage - External antennas help improve Wi-Fi coverage throughout large homes and even backyards. Better Wi-Fi Coverage and more speed.
- Easy Setup - Sets up with the touch of a button. Plus, the Smart Signal Indicator helps you locate the best place to put your Wi-Fi extender to get the best coverage in your home.
- Backwards Compatible - Works with any existing Wi-Fi network.
• Wireless 802.11n for high-speed wireless
• Wireless 802.11g/b backwards compatible
• Wireless speeds of up to 300 Mbps1
• WPA2/WPA wireless encryption to keep your wireless connection secure
• Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for secure setup with the simple press of a button
Easy to Use
• One-piece wall-plug design is compact, portable, and does not require additional power cables
• Built-in Setup Wizard and QRS Mobile app for mobile devices guide you through installation
The DAP-1320 Wireless Range Extender N300 is a portable plug-in repeater that lets you extend an existing wireless network. You can place it anywhere in your home to increase the range of your wireless network. Tiny yet powerful, it supports Wireless N speeds of up to 300 Mbps in a device that fits in the palm of your hand.
Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use
Setting up the Wireless Range Extender N300 is simple to do with several convenient ways. You can use the supported QRS Mobile app on your iOS or Android mobile device to set up the DAP-1320 easily without needing to be at a computer. Alternatively, you can use One-touch configuration by pushing the WPS push-button on the DAP-1320 and on the router or AP you want to extend. You can also simply plug the DAP-1320 in, connect to it wirelessly with a PC or mobile device, and follow the steps in the built-in Setup Wizard to configure the DAP-1320.
Compact, Convenient Design
The DAP-1320 ‘s compact design is ideal for use at home or a small office, as it does not take up much space and is ready to use by simply plugging it in. The repeater’s small form means it can easily be plugged into a power outlet without blocking other outlets while its wall wart design saves you the hassle of dealing with a power cord. Its sleek, unobtrusive appearance means it blends easily into the background.