Seamless coverage - D-Link Autozoning technology ensures your devices alwaysws remain connected to the strongest wireless signal throughout your home Portable and Easy to Use - Simply plug itinto a power outlet anywhere in your home to instantly extend a wireless network, without worrying about compatibility with older devices Easy to Set Up - Use theD-LinkOne-Touch app on your phone or push theWPS button to in
- AC1750 Speeds - Up to 450Mbps (2.4GHz)+ 1300Mbps (5GHz)
- Coverage - External antennas help improve Wi-Fi coverage throughout large homes and even backyards. Better Wi-Fi Coverage and more speed.
- Easy Setup - Sets up with the touch of a button. Plus, the Smart Signal Indicator helps you locate the best place to put your Wi-Fi extender to get the best coverage in your home.
- Backwards Compatible - Works with any existing Wi-Fi network.
- • Wireless N gives you high-speed wireless connectivity for your devices
- • Wireless 802.11g backward compatibility
- • Wireless speeds of up to 300 Mbps
- • 10/100 Fast Ethernet Port
- • WPA2/WPA wireless encryption to keep your wireless connection secure
- • Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for secure setup with the simple press of a button
Easy to Use
- • One-piece wall plug design is compact, portable, and does not require additional power cables
- • Built-in setup wizard and QRS Mobile app for mobile devices guide you through installation
Extend Your Wireless Network
Increase the coverage of your home or office wireless network with the sleek and easy-to-use
DAP-1860 AC2600 ( 2.4Ghz up to 800Mbps & 5Ghz up to 1732Mbps) Wi-Fi Range Extender.
The DAP-1860 helps you move from room to room, office to office, floor to floor, or yard to yard without losing signal.
Stream live news, music, or sports on your mobile device without missing a thing.
You can also use the DAP-1860 as a wireless access point by connecting an Ethernet cable to the built-in Gigabit Ethernet port.
Wireless AC2600 Dual Band Range Extender
Smooth Streaming with Wireless 802.11ac Wave II
The DAP-1860 brings a host of new technologies to create the best wireless networking experience to date.
With 802.11ac Wave II technology, the DAP-1860 provides Gigabit wireless connectivity with combined
transfer rates of up to 2,532 Mbps (1732 Mbps Wireless AC + 800 Mbps Wireless N). Featuring a 4×4 MIMO antenna
configuration, the DAP-1860 offers better data rates, fewer dead-spots, more coverage, and increased reliability.
Super fast wireless connection Speeds
As well as being sleek and easy to use, the AC2600 technology ensures fast connection speeds whilst providing backward compatibility with older wireless devices in your network, allowing you to enjoy a reliable wireless connection. Alternatively, use the built-in Ethernet port to create a personal Wi-Fi hotspot in hotel rooms with wired Internet access whether you are away on holiday or business. You can also add Wi-Fi connectivity to computers, smart TVs and games consoles with Gigabit LAN ports.
Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use
Setting up the AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender is simple. You can use one touch configuration by pushing the WPS push-button
on the DAP-1860 and on the router or AP you want to extend, and the DAP-1860 will automatically configure itself for you
Alternatively, you can use the supported QRS Mobile App on your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch®or Android™mobile device
to set up the DAP-1860 easily without needing a computer.
It even includes a built-in setup wizard that lets you configure it wirelessly with a PC or mobile device.
Gigabit LAN connection
DAP-1860 comes with the built-in Gigabit LAN port which allow you to connect to wired device like HD AV Streaming box, Gaming console, PC,
Laptop or NAS which give you more networking deployment flexibility.
Multiple operation mode
Extend Your Wireless Network using Wi-Fi
Create a Wireless Network using Ethernet
Compact, Convenient Design
This compact device is ideal for use at home or a small office and is ready to use by simply plugging it in to the power socket. The bright Signal INDICATOR LED makes finding a suitable location a cinch. Its diminutive wall-plug design easily saves you the hassle of dealing with a power cord and its blends easily into the decor of your home or office.