The card's single RJ-45 connector connects to either 10BASE-T Ethernet or 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet.
In the fast 200Mbps full-duplex mode, the card's embedded flow control provides a means to protect your data against possible loss during transmission on the network.
Bus Master transfers data directly between the card and the PC host, bypassing your computer host CPU to alleviate its workload.
- Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports give you high-speed wired connectivity Flexible Bandwidth
- Concurrent dual-band wireless for connections up to 1200 Mbps
- QoS engine to prioritize important traffic and deliver uninterrupted bandwidth Setup and Management
- Web browser-based setup and configuration
- Setup wizard to guide you through the configuration process
- Firewall and access control options to prevent attacks and restrict access to your network
Stream HD multimedia across your home without interruption using the fastest wired and wireless connectivity options available today
Create a personal cloud to effortlessly PC or mobile device
The QRS (Quick Router Setup) Mobile app for your iOS or Android device allows you to set up your network without touching a computer
Capable of running at full-duplex Gigabit speed, this card gives your PC 2000Mbps data transmission on your existing Cat. 5 twisted-pair network cable
The card provides on-board screening of VLANs Tagged Ethernet frames, allowing your PC to be configured with a VLAN-supported switch.
Using a single chip solution, this card is very small in size and consumes very little power of your computer system.
Uses 802.11n technology, allowing for faster browsing and smooth streaming, while still compatible with 802.11g devices
Rotatable high-gain antenna enhances reception,covering a wider distance and eliminating dead spots in hard to reach areas
Intuitive Setup Wizard for easy setup, enabling robust security simply by pushing a button
The DES-1024D is a 24-Port 10/100 Unmanaged Desktop/Rackmount Switch that combines ease of use with unsurpassed performance, resulting in an exceptional value for any network administrator who wants the best possible solution at the best price. The DES-1024D is a true Plug-and-Play device, featuring Auto Speed Sensing, Auto-negotiation, and Auto MDI/MDI-X Crossover.
Blazing Fast Wireless Speeds - High-speed Wireless N technology allows you to wirelessly stream HD movies, play lag-free online games, and make clear Internet phone calls
Total Security - Complete set of security features including an SPI firewall and Wi-Fi Protected Access to shield your network from intruders
Total Compatibility - Works with any Wi-Fi certified device, so your older wireless devices will connect without hassle, giving you peace of mind and performance
- High-Speed internet Latest ADSL2/2+ standards provide Internet transmission of up to 24 Mbps downstream, 1 Mbps upstream
- High performance wireless High-speed 802.11n wireless gives you superior speed and range while remaining compatible with 802.11g/b devices
- Total security & QoS Firewall protection, user access control, WPA/WPA2 wireless security, and priority queues
– High Performance : AC3900 Wi-Fi System provides stronger and faster Wi-Fi for 4K streaming and gaming on multiple devices
– More Coverage: Provides relaible high-power Wi-Fi for up to 6,000 sq. ft. of seamless coverage
– One Seamless Network: Automatically connects devices to the strongest signal as users move through the home, all while using single Network Name (SSID)
– 4 x 4 Data Streams : Covr AC2600 Wi-Fi Router supports up to 4 simultaneous data streams for increased throughput, perfect for steaming 4K video and games
– MU-MIMO: Like having multiple routers in your home, Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) sends and receives data to and from multiple devices simultaneously to increase speed and efficiency
– D-Link Wi-Fi App: Covr setup is quick and easy with the free D-Link Wi-Fi app
– Parental Control: Filter unwanted web content and block specific web si
– Guest Network: Enable a public encrypted wireless guest network for visitors
– DLNA Support: Play and share your media on any DLNA devices such as TV’s, gaming consoles, smart phones, tablets and more
- Connect up to sixteen devices with Fast Ethernet connectivity
- Compact design for placement virtually anywhere
- Plug and play technology for simple setup
- Fanless design provides silent operation
- High-Speed internet
Latest ADSL2/2+ standards provide Internet transmission of up to 24 Mbps downstream,
1 Mbps upstream
- High performance wireless
High-speed 802.11n wireless gives you superior speed and range while remaining
compatible with 802.11g/b devices
- Total security & QoS
Firewall protection, user access control, WPA/WPA2 wireless security,
and priority queues
The DES-1026G is an unmanaged 10/100 Mbps switch designed to enhance workgroup performance while providing a high level of flexibility. It provides 24 10/100Mbps ports for workstation connection, plus 2 copper/SFP Gigabit combo ports for server and uplink deployment.
The DGS-1008A 8-Port Gigabit Switch is part of D-Link’s new series of SOHO devices that make use of D-Link’s Green Technology, providing energy savings, reduced heat, and a longer product life without sacrificing performance or functionality. It provides eight Gigabit ports for easy expansion of your network and a quick way to upgrade your network to Gigabit connectivity. An energy-efficient power adapter (Energy Star Level V qualified), minimized use of harmful substances (RoHS compliant), and recyclable packaging make this switch truly environmentally friendly.
AC1200 AV1000 WIFI Powerline Extender with Pass Through Adapter Starter Kit
AC1200 AV1000 WIFI Powerline Extender with Pass Through Adapter Starter Kit
Extend your Network – Simultaneously increase your wireless coverage while delivering wired connectivity to your Ethernet-enabled devices
Wireless Performance – Powerful AC1200 wireless performance with speeds up to 1200 Mbps (300 Mbps -2.4GHz and 867Mbps – 5GHz)
Wired Performance – Experience Powerline AV2 wired speeds of up to 1000Mbps
Scalable – Easily expand your network with additional PowerLine adapters
Compact Design – Small form factor doesn't block other outlet plugs
Pass-through Socket with Noise Filter – Integrated Advanced noise filter improves network performance and no outlet is wasted
Plug and Play Installation – Quickly setup your PowerLine adapters with the push of a button
Wi-Fi with a backbone
Wi-Fi sends signals through the air. Powerline sends signals through the electrical wiring in your walls. Together they create Power-Fi™, a hybrid technology that creates the most robust home network possible. By turning the two technologies into one, dead spots are eliminated and range and throughput are extended. Power-Fi gives you the power to stream content and media to every corner of your home like never before.
AC1200 speeds up to 300Mbps (2.4GHz) + 867Mbps (5GHz).1
Powerline speeds up to 1000 Mbps2 using HomePlug AV2 technology make it ideal for activities like HD media
10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port for high-speed connection to wired device
Plug-and-Play feature means creating a PowerLine network is simple and easy
Pass through noise filter
The integrated passthrough socket ensures no power outlet is going to waste and the built-in noise filter eliminates electrical signal noise for powerful transmission performance.
How it works
With the PowerLine Wireless AC1200 Gigabit Starter Kit, getting whole-home coverage is fast and easy.
1. Simply connect
Advanced Powerline AV2 Technology
The D-Link PowerLine Wireless AC1200 Gigabit Starter Kit (DHP-W611AV) delivers the ultimate in wired connectivity for the hard-to-reach areas of your home. Utilizing your home’s existing electrical wiring as a reliable high-speed network, the DHP-W611AV makes it easy to connect computers, gaming consoles, and media players to your network without additional cables. The DHP-W611AV is the ideal solution for getting connected in spaces like offices, bedrooms and other areas of your home that are remotely located from your router.
Simply plug and play. No need to configure or to remember passwords. A simple push of a button will get your network secured in minutes.