Uses 802.11n technology, allowing for faster browsing and smooth streaming, while still compatible with 802.11g devices
Rotatable high-gain antenna enhances reception,covering a wider distance and eliminating dead spots in hard to reach areas
Intuitive Setup Wizard for easy setup, enabling robust security simply by pushing a button
- Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports give you high-speed wired connectivity Flexible Bandwidth
- Concurrent dual-band wireless for connections up to 1200 Mbps
- QoS engine to prioritize important traffic and deliver uninterrupted bandwidth Setup and Management
- Web browser-based setup and configuration
- Setup wizard to guide you through the configuration process
- Firewall and access control options to prevent attacks and restrict access to your network
Create a blazing fast home network that connects all of your computers and mobile devices to your broadband Internet connection. The newly introduced SmartConnect1 technology ensures that older wireless devices do not degrade the overall performance of the DIR-885L and allows wireless AC devices to have a total throughput of 3150 Mbps. The Advanced AC SmartBeam technology that is also in the DIR-885L brings you the future of high-bandwidth wireless connectivity, vastly increasing the speed and coverage of your network.
The AC3150 Ultra Wifi Router is mydlink Cloud enabled, so you can effortlessly access and view your network no matter where you are. See who is connected to your router, change settings, or block someone from using your network connection, all from an Internet connected PC, tablet, or smartphone. Parents can monitor what sites their children are visiting, to stay informed and in control on the go.
The mydlink SharePort app allows you to connect a USB storage device to the DIR-885L and instantly share documents, movies, pictures, and music with mobile devices. Put your music library on a USB drive and share it with everyone else in your home, or show photos on the living room TV while a family member watches a movie on their mobile device.
The DES-1026G is an unmanaged 10/100 Mbps switch designed to enhance workgroup performance while providing a high level of flexibility. It provides 24 10/100Mbps ports for workstation connection, plus 2 copper/SFP Gigabit combo ports for server and uplink deployment.
The card's single RJ-45 connector connects to either 10BASE-T Ethernet or 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet.
In the fast 200Mbps full-duplex mode, the card's embedded flow control provides a means to protect your data against possible loss during transmission on the network.
Bus Master transfers data directly between the card and the PC host, bypassing your computer host CPU to alleviate its workload.
Gigabit Ethernet Speed - High-speed ports provide the latest Ethernet technology while remaining backward compatible for connections to older computers and equipment
Revolutionary Design - Compact metal case for high-port count Gigabit switches, plus a fanless design that provides noise-free operation at all times
Green Solution - Range of D-Link Green Technology features help save energy usage automatically and reduce costs, without sacrificing performance
Blazing Fast Wireless Speeds - High-speed Wireless N technology allows you to wirelessly stream HD movies, play lag-free online games, and make clear Internet phone calls
Total Security - Complete set of security features including an SPI firewall and Wi-Fi Protected Access to shield your network from intruders
Total Compatibility - Works with any Wi-Fi certified device, so your older wireless devices will connect without hassle, giving you peace of mind and performance
-Gigabit ports allow you to connect up to five or eight devices for fast file transfers and smooth media streaming
-QoS support enables uninterrupted VoIP calls, smooth online gaming, and quick downloads over the network connection
-D-Link Green Technology saves energy while using an economical yet innovative design that runs cool and quiet
- Connect up to sixteen devices with Fast Ethernet connectivity
- Compact design for placement virtually anywhere
- Plug and play technology for simple setup
- Fanless design provides silent operation
Extend your Network – Simultaneously increase your wireless coverage while delivering wired connectivity to your Ethernet-enabled devices
Wireless Performance – Powerful AC1200 wireless performance with speeds up to 1200 Mbps (300 Mbps -2.4GHz and 867Mbps – 5GHz)
Wired Performance – Experience Powerline AV2 wired speeds of up to 1000Mbps
Scalable – Easily expand your network with additional PowerLine adapters
Compact Design – Small form factor doesn't block other outlet plugs
Pass-through Socket with Noise Filter – Integrated Advanced noise filter improves network performance and no outlet is wasted
Plug and Play Installation – Quickly setup your PowerLine adapters with the push of a button
Eco-friendly and Economical
Low-cost, innovative design runs reliably and quietly, saving energy and cutting costs without sacrificing connectivity
Fast Ethernet ports allow you to expand your newtrok and connect all your devices for quick file transfers and smooth media streaming
Environmental features reduce energy consumption, cutting costs, while compliance certifications give you piece of mind
- High-Speed internet Latest ADSL2/2+ standards provide Internet transmission of up to 24 Mbps downstream, 1 Mbps upstream
- High performance wireless High-speed 802.11n wireless gives you superior speed and range while remaining compatible with 802.11g/b devices
- Total security & QoS Firewall protection, user access control, WPA/WPA2 wireless security, and priority queues
Enjoy combined wireless speeds of up to 1750 Mbps and increased range thanks to the latest 802.11ac wireless technology
Access your network via two concurrent wireless bands for seamless performance no matter what you are doing
Set up the DIR-859 in no time with the web-based setup wizard, and create a secure wireless connection easily using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
The DGS-1008A 8-Port Gigabit Switch is part of D-Link’s new series of SOHO devices that make use of D-Link’s Green Technology, providing energy savings, reduced heat, and a longer product life without sacrificing performance or functionality. It provides eight Gigabit ports for easy expansion of your network and a quick way to upgrade your network to Gigabit connectivity. An energy-efficient power adapter (Energy Star Level V qualified), minimized use of harmful substances (RoHS compliant), and recyclable packaging make this switch truly environmentally friendly.
The DES-1024D is a 24-Port 10/100 Unmanaged Desktop/Rackmount Switch that combines ease of use with unsurpassed performance, resulting in an exceptional value for any network administrator who wants the best possible solution at the best price. The DES-1024D is a true Plug-and-Play device, featuring Auto Speed Sensing, Auto-negotiation, and Auto MDI/MDI-X Crossover.
– High Performance : AC3900 Wi-Fi System provides stronger and faster Wi-Fi for 4K streaming and gaming on multiple devices
– More Coverage: Provides relaible high-power Wi-Fi for up to 6,000 sq. ft. of seamless coverage
– One Seamless Network: Automatically connects devices to the strongest signal as users move through the home, all while using single Network Name (SSID)
– 4 x 4 Data Streams : Covr AC2600 Wi-Fi Router supports up to 4 simultaneous data streams for increased throughput, perfect for steaming 4K video and games
– MU-MIMO: Like having multiple routers in your home, Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) sends and receives data to and from multiple devices simultaneously to increase speed and efficiency
– D-Link Wi-Fi App: Covr setup is quick and easy with the free D-Link Wi-Fi app
– Parental Control: Filter unwanted web content and block specific web si
– Guest Network: Enable a public encrypted wireless guest network for visitors
– DLNA Support: Play and share your media on any DLNA devices such as TV’s, gaming consoles, smart phones, tablets and more
- High-Speed internet
Latest ADSL2/2+ standards provide Internet transmission of up to 24 Mbps downstream,
1 Mbps upstream
- High performance wireless
High-speed 802.11n wireless gives you superior speed and range while remaining
compatible with 802.11g/b devices
- Total security & QoS
Firewall protection, user access control, WPA/WPA2 wireless security,
and priority queues
Stream HD multimedia across your home without interruption using the fastest wired and wireless connectivity options available today
Create a personal cloud to effortlessly PC or mobile device
The QRS (Quick Router Setup) Mobile app for your iOS or Android device allows you to set up your network without touching a computer
• Five 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet ports
• Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet speeds
• IEEE 802.3x flow control
• Store-and-forward switching scheme
• RoHS compliant
• Plug-and-play installation
• Auto MDI/MDIX crossover for all ports
D-Link Green Technology
• IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
• Port standby
• Cable length detection
• Link status detection
• Compact lightweight chassis
• Ports located conveniently at the rear
• Noise-free operation
The DES-1005A 5-Port 10/100 Switch allows you to quickly set up a fast, reliable, and efficient wired network in your home or office. The DES-1005A is an unmanaged 10/100Mbps switch designed to enhance small workgroup performance while providing a high level of flexibility. Powerful yet easy to use, this device allows users to simply plug any port to either a 10Mbps or 100Mbps network to multiply bandwidths, boost response time and satisfy heavy load demands. Connect the DES-1005A to multiple computers to share files and folders, or connect it to a router to share an Internet connection.
Effortless High Speed Networking
The DES-1005A features easy access auto sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports with a LED indicator for each port to quickly distinguish link status and activity. These ports detect the network speed and auto-negotiate between 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX, as well as between full and half-duplex, to get you the maximum speed possible for each device connected to your network, for faster browsing, video streaming, and online gaming. The DES-1005A also supports Auto MDI/MDIX Crossover, allowing you to connect each port directly to a server, hub, router, or switch using regular straight-through twisted-pair Ethernet cables.
Reliable Plug and Play Installation
The DES-1005A is a Plug-and-Play device that requires no configuration, so setup is simple and hassle-free, so right away you’re easily able to connect multiple computers, share files, music, and video across your home or small office network, or even create a multi-player gaming environment. 802.3x flow control on each port minimizes dropped packets when the port’s receiving buffer is full. This gives you a more reliable connection for all of your connected devices